Tuesday, September 9, 2008

first day for Trey

Christopher had his first day of preschool today. We have been talking it up for a long time but when the day came he was still a little unsure about the whole thing. Due to all of his health issues he has not really been away from us.The preschool is set up for little guys just like Christopher.

He was really sad when I left so Brie and I hung around the school to make sure that he would be ok. (Brie found a cute little chubby baby in a mirror that she really liked.) We waited in the lobby for about a half an hour and then we hung out in the car for another 15 min. You would never guess that I have already had three children before him to go to school. I love this school and I hope that he will too.














2 comments:

Mari said...

He is soooo cute! An earlier post of him giving "blessings" to everyone is the sweetest thing I have ever heard of--such a big heart. I actually stopped by your blog to wish you a "Happy Birthday" this week!

Jessica said...

he looks so cute on his first day of school. How did he do??