Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Just a head wound

On Easter poor Christopher fell at my sister's and had gravel stuck in his head. He had two spots that possibly needed to be stitched shut but my sister and I decided rather then putting him through going to the hospital again we butterflied it shut. I figured even if there was a little scar that would be better then putting this little guy through more. After all he has another surgery scheduled for Monday and the truth if I was grateful that it was just a normal kid trauma.


4 comments:

The Letteer Family said...

Poor guy!!!

emilyy said...

poor little guy! Good luck monday!

Mari said...

Oh Christopher! I bet he got lots of sympathy candy from everyone. We will be praying on Monday!

Courtney said...

Another surgery Monday??? I'd better shoot you an email. I bet you ARE grateful for normal kid trauma.