Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Characterization of Infectivity and Pathogenesis of Partially Reconstructed 1918 and Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Viruses in the BALB/c Mouse Mod


le.
It was so long that it would not fit in the above space!!! John defended his thesis yesterday and all went well. He has a few minor changes to make to his final form, turn it in and then he will have a little piece of paper to go along with his graduation that happened back in November. I really have a very small understanding what in the world my hubby's thesis was about but I am very proud of him.

3 comments:

Courtney Peacock said...

All I can say is YEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I know the feeling of having the husband defend his thesis...although when he told me afterward that he just had a few minor changes he had to make I was like "WHAT?!?!?!? Is this ever actually going to end?". The word thesis made me want to puke for awhile there. So glad he's done...I'll have to dig Jason's up and we can compare titles. :) By the way, still no baby! (Quit laughing!) I'll let you know.

Mari said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Bethany said...

One can only dream of this day!